Microsoft Azure Technical Pre Sales
Being a Pre-Sales role you will have experience in customer-facing consulting, leading teams in cloud solutions development and delivery. You are expected to possess deep Azure cloud solution engineering skills as well as architecture expertise and excellent Azure best practices expertise.
You must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software/technology as relates to the corporate enterprise IT solutions. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to this role.
The position will participate in client pre-sales activities as well as delivery around assessments, design, and implementation. This is a great opportunity to get involved with an emerging platform and growing cloud practice.
You should be open for Travel across countries for Sales, presales & Client interaction.
What you will be doing on a day to day basis
- Understand customers’ overall infrastructure estate, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions).
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap and architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring the technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, orchestrating key resources and infusing key infrastructure technologies (e.g. Windows and Linux IaaS, SAP, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking).
- Work closely with the responsible commercial lead to develop strong relationships with key customer IT decision makers.
- Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights, and share within the technical community.
- Be a Voice of Customer to share insights and best practices, connect with Engineering team to remove key blockers.
- Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities.
- Assess the Customers’ knowledge of Azure platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured learning.
You have experience in some of the following areas
- Working with a software and/or services company in a technical role
- Azure environment (PaaS, IaaS) and experience in working with hybrid models
- Setting up and running MS HDInsight
- Microsoft Services: Azure PowerShell, Azure Storage, Azure Data factory, Microsoft Azure calculator, SQL and NoSQL databases
- Data Vizualization tools: PowerBI, HDInsight
- Ability to design and validate a solution architecture as per the client’s requirements
- Data warehousing concepts
- Understanding large-scale infrastructure deployments in enterprise-wide environments required
- Technical aptitude to learn and adjust to new technologies and cloud trends required
- Management of a diverse group of stakeholder to get consensus on solution/projects
- Drafting and presenting technical solutions to senior audiences
- Building strong relationships with senior IT executives and growing data services in large or highly strategic accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- B.Sc degree, in Computer Science / Engineering or IT
- Certified as Azure Solution Architect