Microsoft Azure Stack Manager
As an Azure Stack Manager you take responsibility to maintain and accelerate our growth in Azure cloud solutions.
You will be directly responsible for delivering high quality, customer centric solutions based on Azure PaaS utilizing a Scrum team environment. Provides functional analysis, design, development, implementation and deployment of software solutions. Participates in scrum teams for planning, determining test strategies, end-to-end solutions involving IoT devices and innovating on current approaches.
We’re looking for a person who is hands-on, who knows how to work on the Azure cloud and someone has an eagerness to learn enough about whatever tools and tricks are needed in order to accomplish their goals. You will be required to travel to the Eastern Province (Al Khobar, Dammam) in KSA to support our partners in KSA, so preferably able to speak Arabic.
What you will be doing on a day to day basis
- Performs assignments including the responsibility for all phases of a complete project or parts of complicated projects as assigned.
- Participates in scrum team activities including team problem solving, design, code and test of the end-to-end solution.
- Collaborates with technical writers to prepare and reviews user facing documentation.
- Provides guidance and direction to engineers (with less experience) and technicians assigned to specific projects.
- Scopes and evaluates potential product applications to define magnitude and determine feasibility.
- Analyses and provides resolution to product software defects.
- Attends professional engineering conferences as required.
- Prepares reports and other expository data in connection with overall progress.
- Drive and work on algorithm and architecture design, execute and deliver result.
You have experience in some of the following areas:
- Experience with the following, C#, Microsoft .Net, Azure PaaS stack.
- Implementation experience with Azure Cloud services such as Web roles, Worker roles, Azure AD, Azure SQL DB
- Knowledge of Cloud development for IoT devices preferred.
- Cosmo DB, Azure Storage Queues and Machine learning preferred.
- Good Communication Skills.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Certified in Azure Solution Architect